Capgemini reinforces its position among world leaders with a strong 2019 performance
- Revenues of €14,125 million, up 7.0%
- FY growth of 5.3% at constant exchange rates and Q4 growth of 2.9%
- Bookings up 11% at constant exchange rates
- Operating margin rate of 12.3%, up 20 basis points
- Net profit Group share up 17% to €856 million
- Organic free cash flow up 16% to €1,288 million
- Proposed dividend of €1.90 per share, up 12%
- New share buyback program of 600 million euros
Paul Hermelin, Chairman and Chief Executif Officer, Aiman Ezzat, Chief Operating Officer, Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer and Rosemary Stark, Chief Sales Officer commented this publication during a conference call in English on February 13th at 08:00am CET (07:00am GMT).
You can listen to the conference call live or on demand for one year via webcast.