The Capgemini financing policy is intended to provide the Group with adequate financial flexibility and is based on the following main criteria:
- a moderate use of debt leveraging,
- diversified financing sources adapted to the Group’s financial profile
- bank financing (mainly a €750 million multi- currency syndicated credit facility undrawn at December 31, 2018) and
- market financing via bond issues with a large investor base (see further below),
- a good level of liquidity and sustainable financial resources.
Net debt as at December 31, 2018 is as follows:
|(in millions of euros)||31/12/2018|
|Cash and cash equivalents||2,004|
|Cash management assets||183|
|* at amortized cost, including accrued interest.|
The credit rating attributed by the rating agency Standard & Poor’s as at May 20, 2019 was BBB+ with stable outlook.
As at December 31, 2018, outstanding bonds issued by the Group were :