Capgemini delivers a record performance in 2021
- Revenues of €18,160 million, up 14.6%
- FY constant currency growth of +15.1% and organic growth of +10.2%
- Q4 constant currency growth of +12.5% and organic growth of +13.2%
- Operating margin* up by 1.0 point to 12.9% of revenues
- +21% increase in net profit, Group share, with normalized earnings per share* up 27%
- Organic free cash flow of €1,873 million, up €754 million
- Proposed dividend of €2.40 per share
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer and Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer, presented this results publication during a conference call in English on February 14th at 6.00 p.m. Paris time (CET).
You can follow this conference call live via webcast below. Its replay is available for a period of one year.