Capgemini maintains its growth momentum with strong progression of its first half 2019 results
- Revenues of €7,007 million, up 8.4%
- H1 revenue growth of 6.2% at constant exchange rates and 5.7% in Q2
- Operating margin* up 0.5 points to 11.4%
- Earnings per share up 24% and normalized earnings per share* up 12%
- Stronger organic free cash flow*, at €90 million
Paul Hermelin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer and Rosemary Stark, Chief Sales Officer, presented this press release during a conference call in English held on July 30th at 08:00am CET (07:00am BST).
All documents relating to this publication were made available online prior to the call on July 30th at 07:00am CET (06:00am BST).