First half performance reflects the Group’s resilience
- Revenues of €7,581 million, up +8.2% with the acquisition of Altran
- H1 constant currency growth of +7.9% and organic growth* of -3.4%
- Q2 constant currency growth of +13.4% and organic growth* of -7.7%
- Operating margin* up +3% in value and down a limited -0.6 points to 10.8% of revenues
- Normalized earnings per share* down -4% and Net profit (Group share) down -20%
- Organic free cash flow* up €16 million to €106 million
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer, Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer and Rosemary Stark, Global Sales Officer, presented this press release during a conference call in English held on Thursday 3rd September at 8.00 a.m. Paris time (CET).
You can listen to the conference call on demand for one year via webcast.
Watch below Aiman Ezzat, Capgemini CEO commenting the numbers behind the Group’s strong H1 2020 results.