Capgemini raises all its financial targets for 2021
building on its strong growth momentum
- Revenues of €8,711 million in H1 2021, up 14.9%
- H1 constant currency growth of +17.9% and organic growth* of +7.1%
- Q2 constant currency growth of +12.4% and organic growth of +12.9%
- Operating margin rate* up 1.2 points to 12.0%
- +42% increase in Net profit, Group share, with normalized earnings per share* up 32%
- Organic free cash flow* up €323 million to €429 million
- Raising all financial targets for 2021:
- constant currency growth of +12.0% to +13.0%
- operating margin of 12.5% to 12.7%
- organic free cash flow above €1,500 million
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer and Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer, presented this press release during a conference call in English held today at 7.00 a.m. Paris time (CET).
You can follow this conference call live via webcast below. A replay is available for a period of one year.