Capgemini reports very strong H1 2022 results
and raises its growth outlook
- H1 2022 revenues of €10,688 million, up +22.7%
- Growth at constant exchange rates* of +18.5% in H1 and +19.3% in Q2
- Operating margin rate* up +0.2 points to 12.2%
- Organic free cash flow* of €193 million
- 2022 constant currency growth objective raised to +14% to +15% from +8% to +10%
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer, accompanied by Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer, and Olivier Sevillia, Chief Operating Officer, presented this press release during a conference call in English on July 28that 6.30 p.m. Paris time (CET).
A replay is available for a period of one year.