Capgemini raises all its 2021 financial targets after an excellent third quarter
- Revenues of €4,552 million, up +12.9% at constant currency* and +13.2% organically*
- Bookings up 15% at constant currency
- 2021 financial targets raised to:
- constant currency growth between +14.5% and +15.0%
- operating margin greater than 12.7%
- organic free cash flow above €1,700 million
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer and Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer, presented this press release during a conference call in English on Oct 28th at 8.00 a.m. Paris time (CET).
You can follow this conference call live via webcast below. The replay is available for a period of one year.