A solid performance in 2020,
confirming the Group’s resilience and agility
- Revenues of €15,848 million, up +12.2% with the acquisition of Altran
- FY constant currency growth of +13.7% and organic growth* of -3.2%
- Q4 constant currency growth of +20.8% and organic growth* of -2.4%
- Operating margin* up +8% in value and down 0.4 points to 11.9% of revenues
- 12% increase in net profit, Group share, with normalized earnings per share* up 7%
- Organic free cash flow* of €1,119 million
- Proposed dividend of €1.95 per share
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer and Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer, presented this results publication during a conference call in English held on February 17th at 6.45 p.m. Paris time (CET).
You can follow this conference call via webcast below. The replay is accessible starting 5Pm CET on the day on our event and will be available for a period of one year.