Capgemini reports strong half-year performance:
robust growth and improved operating margin
- H1 2023 revenues of €11,426 million, up +6.9%
- Growth at constant exchange rates* of +7.9% in H1 and +5.2% in Q2
- Operating margin rate* up +20 basis points to 12.4%
- Organic free cash flow* of -€53 million
- €2 billion to be invested over 3 years in Artificial Intelligence
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer, together with Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer and Olivier Sevillia, Chief Operating Officer presented this press release during a conference call in English on July 28th at 8.00 a.m. Paris time (CET).
You can follow this conference call live via webcast below.
A replay of the webcast will be available for a period of one year.