Capgemini delivers another record performance in 2022
- Revenues of €21,995 million, up +21.1%
- FY constant currency growth of +16.6% and organic growth of +15.3%
- Q4 constant currency growth of +14.0% and organic growth of +12.8%
- Operating margin up 10 basis points to 13.0% of revenues
- +34% increase in net profit, Group share, with normalized earnings per share up +25%
- Organic free cash flow of €1,852 million
- Proposed dividend of €3.25 per share
Aiman Ezzat, Chief Executive Officer, accompanied by Carole Ferrand, Chief Financial Officer, and Olivier Sevillia, Chief Operating Officer, presented these results during a conference call in English held on February 21st at 8.00 a.m. Paris time (CET).
A replay of this conference call is available for a period of one year.